Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!

I don't know about anyone else but I have a very good feeling about 2013. Last year was good, but this one is gonna ROCK!

I think even Garfield thinks so with that grin...


I completed my first piece of the year. Well I say completed, the hard work is done. Now it needs a cold wash, an iron and then I'm gonna frame it before putting it up for sale. Not for everyone I know, but I love the design of this little guy!


I have so many ideas for this year, including getting some actually branding sorted. One of those jobs that I kept putting off but considering my sales over the last couple of months I guess I can't ignore it any more. I would like to start running a regular feature too. A share of my favourite blogs to read - featuring links to my favourite posts, stores and items. Give something back to you guys! If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be doing this in the first place. I have also decided to launch a newsletter. I hear some people have success and others aren't too happy with the results. If you have had any experience I would love to know about it, good or bad.

I have another couple of Cross Stitches I need to finish off so excuse me as I rush back down stairs. Besides I can smell the chicken in the oven and it's making my mouth water...

1 comment:

  1. I love the cross stitch reminds me of a robotic elf. I know how long X stitch takes a real labour of love.

    Like you I am positive that 2013 is going to be the year of handmade and joining to support each other will make that dream come true. Thank you for taking the time to visit and commenting on my blog Kat.

    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete