Friday 21 December 2012

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,

My letter to you this year is not about what I want for Christmas day.

I want to thank you for what turned out to be a quite successful 2012. If you could kindly give my fans, followers and readers something they want from their Christmas lists that will make me very happy. I have increased my sales base, worked out my plan and am starting to get my blog back on track. For this I am grateful.

I've been so good Santa that I've already drafted 5 posts ready to go for the New Year. I have no excuses now!

If you could make 2013 just as or more successful than this year I will be forever in you debt.

Love always,

Kat

P.S. Thank you one and all for your continued support. This is not my last post of the year but it seemed like the right time to share my thanks. In case you aren't around for Christmas day - MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours. May you all be blessed with good health and better fortune ;)

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely post Kat and am sure you will also have a successful 2013.
    Happy Christmas

    ReplyDelete