Wednesday 29 August 2012

In need of a Fairy Godmother!

Yet again the last few days have been eaten up with trying to get things done at the day job. In the past 5 days I have managed to total up a whole days worth of overtime - and that's just what I noted down... Things are getting pretty hard at the moment. Nothing seems to go smoothly, and no matter how much time and effort you put into something, it is never enough. This is making me more determined to leave behind the rat race and join the 'crafting for less money but more enjoyment and satisfaction crowd'. I know we've all been in this boat, but sometimes, listening to people put you down all the time, it makes getting out of bed real hard in the mornings. We solider on because we have to... but even so, send me my fairy godmother and allow me to make a wish or two!

Rant over I have several posts I need to get out in the next day or two but this one is just to bring you up to date on a few of my most recent and seemly popular makes. For those of you who are regular readers you will know I love keyrings. Don't ask me why, I just inadvertently started collecting them as a kid and somehow I now seem to make them. However, I added a couple of Christmas themed goodies to the collection this week, just to see how they would go down. Little stocking fillers if you will.

Shortly to be added to my Folksy Store

Shortly to be added to my Folksy Store
What do you think? Kinda cute?

I also made two variations on my best seller earrings. These however are not so themed :D

Already available here: Purple-Passion

Already available here:  Totally-Teal
Thinking I might team these up with some cluster charm bracelets. We'll see!

If you are interested in my Halloween Craft Swap please keep your eyes peeled as I will be looking to post an invite later today/first thing tomorrow. I hope you will all consider joining in. It should be fun!

5 comments:

  1. Ugh I know how you feel! I feel so boxed in by my job and after 10 years I feel like getting out. It's all about weighing up the pros and cons. Love the Xmas themed keyrings btw :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Day jobs just seem to be nothing but pure evil! I reckon we should all hide under stones and pretend that it doesn't exist. That way it might go away :)

      Delete
  2. So sorry things are gettin' you down....try to remember that you are unique in every way, and it shows in your creations. Those Christmas keyrings are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again! I'd love a candy cane key ring for me, and a gingerbread one for my daughter, soon as you get 'em in the store, please...love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your lovely comment Anne-Marie. These bad boys have now been listed if your are still interested!

      Delete