Monday 2 January 2012

Sleighbells Silenced!

Most people hate my addiction to Christmas. The fact that I start counting down the days in January is a little sad, but very true. It is also true to state that I have already start shopping for this year. However I have to share with you a pattern that I received in a book for Christmas, and of course had to make up. I think this may get framed and placed somewhere in the house with this years decorations. Since Christmas is truly over...


I had to get the last thing in... sorry ;)

Please don't forget to log into my last post (January Event) if you are interested in our Give Away this week. Just follow the instructions on the post. Or log onto Facebook and follow the instructions to be entered into our give away there! Best of Luck!


1 comment:

  1. lol. Can you do one for fireworks too my poor old dog nearly went out of her mind new years eve.

    ReplyDelete